question

destroy091 avatar image
destroy091 asked

playfab lobby system pricing / standard plan

hi. h have a question about playfab pricing of lobby with the standard plan as i know this is the pricing for lobby (currect me if i'm wrong ):

$0.0005 per lobby created $0.0005 per player in lobby per hour $0.0005 per 1000 messages or events sent or received in lobby

can the standard plan help me with pricing of lobby? something like 100k lobby creation free with standard plan then pay as you go or there is no offers with lobby pricing?

limitspricingmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

As you can see in Pricing (playfab.com), if you have Standard Plan, the Lobby request price is $9.9 per million requests and $1 per million messages. May I know where you get the lobby price? And the standard plan has no offers for Lobby Pricing.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

destroy091 avatar image destroy091 commented ·

thank you so much for your answer it is from an ai told me this thats why i wasnt sure

is there more details like the player per lobby per hour? or it is only about lobby request and messages

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.