question

alexisfoletto avatar image
alexisfoletto asked

Json issues on importing the Unity editor extension.,Json issues on importing the Unity Editor Extension

Hi, I'm using Unity 5.6.2.p.2 - Win64. And I'm getting weird issues simply on importing the latest UnityEditor extension of playfab (https://github.com/PlayFab/UnityEditorExtensions) on a blank project.

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs(134,30): error CS1061: Type `JsonObject' does not contain a definition for `TryGetValue' and no extension method `TryGetValue' of type `JsonObject' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs(149,103): error CS0021: Cannot apply indexing with [] to an expression of type `JsonObject'

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs(147,31): error CS1061: Type `JsonObject' does not contain a definition for `ContainsKey' and no extension method `ContainsKey' of type `JsonObject' could be found.

Am I suppose to add some kind of plugin for Json or such ? Did I miss something?

Thanks for your inputs.

Hi, I'm using Unity 5.6.2.p.2 - Win64. And I'm getting weird issues simply on importing the latest UnityEditor extension of playfab (https://github.com/PlayFab/UnityEditorExtensions) on a blank project.

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs(134,30): error CS1061: Type `JsonObject' does not contain a definition for `TryGetValue' and no extension method `TryGetValue' of type `JsonObject' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs(149,103): error CS0021: Cannot apply indexing with [] to an expression of type `JsonObject'

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs(147,31): error CS1061: Type `JsonObject' does not contain a definition for `ContainsKey' and no extension method `ContainsKey' of type `JsonObject' could be found.

Am I suppose to add some kind of plugin for Json or such ? Did I miss something?

Thanks for your inputs.

unity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What version of the Unity SDK are you using? If you create a new project, grab the latest SDK, and follow the steps in the Unity Getting Started guide (https://api.playfab.com/docs/getting-started/unity-getting-started), what do you see when you get to the step where you double-click on the UnityPackage for the extensions?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alexisfoletto avatar image alexisfoletto commented ·

Following your instructions, I did ended up with the same kind of issues as soon as the package has been imported, the JsonObject class seems to be missing methods, missing some inheritance maybe ?

0 Likes 0 ·
capture00.png (263.0 KiB)
capture00-x.png (22.4 KiB)
brendan avatar image brendan alexisfoletto commented ·

Can you please check your project to ensure you do not have a separately-defined JsonObject?

0 Likes 0 ·
alexisfoletto avatar image alexisfoletto commented ·

Fixed! It was indeed some weird custom auto-import in my unity settings that was importing an other json object class even when creating new projects.

Thanks Brendan :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Azart avatar image
Azart answered

Assets\Horror FPS KIT\HFPS Assets\Content\Scripts\Core\Base\!Managers\SaveLoad\SaveGameHandler.cs(619,22): error CS1061: 'JObject' does not contain a definition for 'ContainsKey' and no accessible extension method 'ContainsKey' accepting a first argument of type 'JObject' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Horror FPS KIT\HFPS Assets\Content\Scripts\Core\Base\!Managers\SaveLoad\SaveGameHandler.cs(619,22): ошибка CS1061: 'JObject' не содержит определения для 'ContainsKey' и нет доступного расширения может быть найден метод «ContainsKey», принимающий первый аргумент типа «JObject» (вам не хватает директивы using или ссылки на сборку?)

10 |1200

Azart avatar image
Azart answered

сори за 2 комента

10 |1200

azart23301 avatar image
azart23301 answered

help pls

when I try to take an item to rotate everything freezes and displays such an error help
(I've corrected the mistake I posted earlier)

NullReferenceException: [PostProcessing] MainCamera does not have Blur PostProcessing Script. HFPS.Systems.HFPS_GameManager.SetBlur (System.Boolean Enable, System.Int32 BlurLevel, System.Boolean Reset) (at Assets/Horror FPS KIT/HFPS Assets/Content/Scripts/Core/Base/!Managers/Main Scripts/HFPS_GameManager.cs:605) HFPS.Systems.HFPS_GameManager.LockPlayerControls (System.Boolean Controller, System.Boolean Interact, System.Boolean CursorVisible, System.Int32 BlurLevel, System.Boolean BlurEnable, System.Boolean ResetBlur, System.Int32 ForceLockLevel) (at Assets/Horror FPS KIT/HFPS Assets/Content/Scripts/Core/Base/!Managers/Main Scripts/HFPS_GameManager.cs:555) HFPS.Systems.HFPS_GameManager.OnPause (UnityEngine.InputSystem.InputAction+CallbackContext ctx) (at Assets/Horror FPS KIT/HFPS Assets/Content/Scripts/Core/Base/!Managers/Main Scripts/HFPS_GameManager.cs:369) UnityEngine.InputSystem.Utilities.DelegateHelpers.InvokeCallbacksSafe[TValue] (UnityEngine.InputSystem.Utilities.InlinedArray`1[System.Action`1[TValue]]& callbacks, TValue argument, System.String callbackName, System.Object context) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.inputsystem@1.0.2/InputSystem/Utilities/DelegateHelpers.cs:51) UnityEngine.InputSystem.LowLevel.<>c__DisplayClass7_0:<set_onUpdate>b__0(NativeInputUpdateType, NativeInputEventBuffer*) UnityEngineInternal.Input.NativeInputSystem:NotifyUpdate(NativeInputUpdateType, IntPtr)

gtddv.png (405.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.