question

dev@virtualsoft.in avatar image
dev@virtualsoft.in asked

Error in creating payment token for purchase on playfab

So, I am using Playfab authentication, created catalog on Playfab and synced it with Xsolla. I am using Xsolla In-game store in unreal engine.

I followed this link: ( https://developers.xsolla.com/sdk/baas-templates/use-store-with-baas-auth/#baas_templates_set_up_server_oauth )

for getting Xsolla payment token request but I am getting an error i.e "server token not recieved" I've already specified all fields in playfab cloud script. 6139-execute-cloud-script.png

6151-login-cal-function.png

apissdksunreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since the CouldScript is provided by Xsolla, you can seek professional help from the Xsolla support team. In addition, I deployed CouldScript according to the document you provided, and the JWT token can be obtained after calling the ExcuteCouldScript API. You might want to check CouldScript to see if you replace projectID, loginID, etc. as per the docs.6158-image.png

image.png (98.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.