question

fiercy avatar image
fiercy asked

Signing In with Google Play

So I have a problem that only occurs on the Android device so far as I can't really login using google play from Unity Editor. But I have the same code for getting the nickname and the amount of virtual currency from the PlayFab.

My problem is using my accounts created with PlayFab and using sign in with Emal/Nickname work just fine but same thing with Google Play I don't see the nickname and that's fine as on the dashboard the account has no nickname too. Problem is it's not showing the number of virtual currency the account has.

Am I missing something specific for Android here?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you clarify which API calls you're making, what the parameters are you're passing in, what results you're getting back, as well as the Title ID and PlayFab ID for the test?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.