question

ceo@weklem.com avatar image
ceo@weklem.com asked

Players can't set prices for self-created UGC items!,Player가 생성한 UGC의 가격을 어떻게 설정합니까?

참고를 위해 아래 이미지를 첨부하였습니다.

6136-code.png If you've seen the image above, you know i'm using Economy (v2). I want players to be able to create their own UGC items in the 'Economy (v2)' environment, and set the price of the UGC items themselves.

6145-error.png However, as the error above says, the player can't set the price on their own. How should I deal with this case? I suppose there is a way to use 'Azure Func' for item creation, but I would prefer not to do that.

I have tried enough searches to solve this problem, but I couldn't find it. Please help me to solve this problem, thank you.

In-Game Economyentities
code.png (75.1 KiB)
error.png (48.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Currently, PlayFab does not support players to set the price of UGC items by themselves. The only way to set UGC item prices is, like you said, to use the Azure function and let Title do it for the player. You can post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.