question

luca avatar image
luca asked

Unreal Engine Request Multiplayer Server - No player in the list

As mentioned in the title, once several players are within the same map, no player is reported in PF. I have tried several ways: - direct IP connection - requesting a multiplayer server

What am I doing wrong?

unrealmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

To update the players list, you need to call the UpdateConnectedPlayers method in GSDK

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

luca avatar image luca commented ·

Hey DImitris, yes, done, but in the server I can't see connected players. I try different things like the image, just hard coded to understand how to add players

6107-image.png

What is the right method?

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (81.0 KiB)
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi luca commented ·

According to the https://github.com/PlayFab/gsdk/pull/141 and Kaan Öztüzün’s answer (he can get the total player count via this way), It looks like there's no problem with that. Could you share the entire blueprint which contain UpdateConnectedPlayers() for us to do some research?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.