question

Gennadiy Bardachev avatar image
Gennadiy Bardachev asked

Setup Access Settings->Profile View Constraints via API

Good day,

We are automating our deployment to reduce human error as much as possible. Is it possible to set Settings->Profile View Constraints, e.g. Avatar URL, via an API?

I would expect to setup it via SetPolicy or SetGlobalPolicy, but I can't find the right policies returned from the API.

Thanks Gena

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If "set Settings->Profile View Constraints, e.g. Avatar URL, via an API" means to set profile options in the Title Settings->Client Profile Options page via API, PlayFab does not provide such feature . To get the profiles, you need to manually set the profile options in Client Profile Options page, and then set the options in ProfileViewConstraints to true in the API request to get the profiles.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gennadiy Bardachev avatar image Gennadiy Bardachev commented ·

I'm sad that it's not possible to automate it. This is a possible error point for any admin who need to create titles. I posted a feature request, maybe it will be implemented some day

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.