question

fchb1239 avatar image
fchb1239 asked

Restoring previous Title

Hey everyone. One of my studio's (Voxoun Games) members were hacked, they didn't have admin access or anything, they were just a member.

Anyhow, this gave the hackers access to deleting my entire title (Fish Game), while I was sleeping. Quite the thing to wake up to.

I've contacted support but I'm scared it'll take too long to respond, so I'm posting here as well.

Is there anybody at PlayFab who could help me with restoring my title, I have over 300k accounts, and it would be very bad if I lost them all, as some of them have spent money on the game.

I know PlayFab makes daily backups, but I'm scared if my title were deleted from those as well.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Unfortunately, based on the information given by the engineering team, the deletion of the title is irreversible, and the player accounts are not recoverable.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please note that the title admin also has the full permission to current title. So, although this member is not a Studio admin, if he has the admin permission of this title, he can delete this title. For restoring title, since you have submitted support ticket, one of our engineers will contact you.

1 comment
10 |1200

fchb1239 avatar image fchb1239 commented ·

@Gosen Gao My support submission ID: OGC:008800001618 Just making sure this goes through, as my experience with support has always ended with at the ticket being sent, and then receiving no response.

So if possible, it would be nice if you could make sure and be completely certain this goes through.

Thanks for the response!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.