question

nuntawat avatar image
nuntawat asked

Api client exeeded reach limit

My game title has reached the requests max limit and I tried to upgrade the plan from free to pay as go but the effective date is next half month. So my game is down now can you help me?

6051-image.png

6052-image.png

apislimitssupport
image.png (76 B)
image.png (32.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

As PlayFab documentation: Title launches - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn says, you have to switch your title from Development mode to Live at launch. Otherwise, when your title starts making a high number of service calls, it may be throttled, and would affect your overall player experience. Also, the Plan changes are scheduled for the beginning of the next billing period. For your "Game is down" issue, you can use the Contact Us page to submit an account question.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nuntawat avatar image nuntawat commented ·

I already switch to Live for 2 years. But now I got DAU Limit exceeded by the client's many requests. but now we solved a client for too many requests please unlock our title.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha nuntawat commented ·

We noticed that you have opened a support ticket for your issue, and we have unlocked the title for you. If your title is still locked, please feel free to let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.