question

epp avatar image
epp asked

I can't leave comments

I asked two questions, but I can't leave comments. Why? Maybe "not validated" near my email in profile is the reason, but "Resend validation email" does nothing, I don't receive any email (nor in inbox nether in spam). How to fix this?

community
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

Does your forum case page have no comment button? Or are you experiencing errors submitting your responses? If you can't reply, as a workaround, you can add what you want to reply to the original question.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
epp avatar image
epp answered

I didn't have comment button. I don't know what happened, but now I have comment button in all my questions (I double checked it). @Xiao Zha probably your comment makes some magic, anyway thank you :)

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

Glad to hear you've solved the problem, if you have any other questions feel free to post.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.