question

agileen2002 avatar image
agileen2002 asked

Can we localize content of forgetting password email and reset password service?

Hello,

Our coming game needs to support English and both simplified / traditional Chinese markets due to client's request (and possibly followed by Korean and Japanese around 6 months later time frame). It's our own job for all text descriptions / graphics logos and so on in our game. However, I only see English version content if player forget his password and need to reset it. As our test the system sending English email to player, and those reset password web pages are all in English.

My question is: does Playfab support localized version of forgetting password / reset password email content as well as web page(s)? If not, is there anyway we can do this by our own?

Also I can not even select a proper topic of this question like "localization" or "language" :)

Solutions / Hints / suggestions are all appreciated!

Best regards,

Content
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll be providing a template-based email system shortly, so that you can specify the exact text for your password reset emails. You can expect to see more on this in the coming weeks.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mustafaedtech avatar image mustafaedtech commented ·

And how is it going? Still in progress?

0 Likes 0 ·
mustafaedtech avatar image mustafaedtech mustafaedtech commented ·

Sorry, it seems that it's already on Playfab now.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mustafaedtech commented ·

That's correct - have a look at the Messaging section of the Tutorials page (https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.