question

Niall Muldoon avatar image
Niall Muldoon asked

[BUG] Cannot add GooglePlayGames to a Segment

Hi,

I am trying to setup a segment that contains all players with linked accounts.

It works fine for all of the account types apart from the GooglePlayGames account type. If this account type is included then the Segment cannot be created/saved:

6013-image.png

6014-image.png

My game relies on Custom, GameCenter and GooglePlayGames account types so this is an essential feature for us.

Hopefully this is an easy fix!

Thank you.

Player DataAccount Management
image.png (10.7 KiB)
image.png (7.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

We have reported this issue to the team and will let you know if there are any updates.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Niall Muldoon avatar image Niall Muldoon commented ·

Hi @Xiao Zha ,

I was just wondering if there was any progress on this issue?

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Niall Muldoon commented ·

Sorry, we do not have any ETA can share now. It may take some time to fix. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·
Niall Muldoon avatar image Niall Muldoon Xiao Zha commented ·

@Xiao Zha - That's disappointing to here, until this is fixed our game will have lots of abandoned accounts taking up space on the PlayFab backend :( We're due to soft launch in the coming months so really we will need this to be fixed before then.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.