question

sathyaraj avatar image
sathyaraj asked

Segment.io setup query

Hi,

I am trying to setup segment.io for one of my projects. I did not find any setup guides for Playfab-Segment. Once logged into segment it shows three options "My Website, Android and ios app." Which one to choose to make it work with playfab. Or is there any guides to follow.capture.png

Partner Add-ons
capture.png (13.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Our post about getting started with Segment is fairly old at this point, as it's from back when we added that option - it's here: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/announcing-integration-segmentio/. We'll be making more guides for the various integrations as soon as we can.

For the integration, you need to choose .Net (click on more options, below where it offers those three options). Name your source something unique and create it as the source. That'll take you to a screen that shows you configuration info, including the "Write Key", which is what you need to put into the configuration in the Add-on page in our Game Manager.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sathyaraj avatar image sathyaraj commented ·

Thanks a lot @Brendan

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.