Our team is contracted to develop an Unity-based online social game for a Taiwan-based publisher. Due to local legal requirement, we have to keep some player activities for 6 months history as supporting evidences for player dispute / complaint. So my question(s) is:
1. I can see some login time on my dashboard, does it keep most recent 6 months history and how can I retrieve it from cloud script?
2. Similar question as 1, do Playfab keep most recent 6 months virtual currency transactions? If yes, how can I retrieve them via cloud script?
We do have backup plan to build our own history storage service. Before we go deep into that path and log everything by our own, I'd like to know what playfab already have.
Any hints / experiences / best practice would be great!
Due to recent local legal regulation enforcement, our online social game needs to keep 6 months of player's activity data (like login time, virtual currency item transactions, chat history, etc as supporting evidence for player dispute. Yes, now player can go to police if he lost his virtual items, just like real theft!).
So my question(s) are:
1. I can see some login history on my dashboard, however, how long does Playfab keep those data? 3 months or 6 months or it's limit by some sort of numbers?
2. If Playfab do keep 6 months login time history, how can we retrieve it via cloudscript?
3. Similar question to virtual coin transactions -> do Playfab keep those transactions history as well and how can I retrieve it?
We have consider to setup another history data storage server alongside with Playfab, but before that we would like to know what Playfab already have and how to get them, thanks!