question

Matt avatar image
Matt asked

GameServer Playfab call using wrong title ID?

Hey guys,

So my custom game server works great when I host it on the Playfab servers; however, when I try to test locally I get the following error:

The URL for this request is not valid for this title. The correct API endpoint is https://6add.playfabapi.com

My Title ID is AC50 so I'm assuming the problem is simply an incorrect title ID on the call. The problem is, I already changed it to use the correct TitleID in the ServerSettingsData component next to the PlayfabServerManager. I don't see anywhere else to set the title ID.

The specific code triggering this problem is:

AuthenticateSessionTicketResponse.AddOnce( ( authResult ) =>
{
	if( player != null && player.State == PlayerState.Connected )
		PlayerAuthenticated( player );
	} );
AuthenticateSessionTicketSignal.Dispatch( new AuthenticateSessionTicketRequest() { SessionTicket = authMsg.AuthTicket } );

Thanks for the help!

-Matt

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The issue is that the Secret Key the server is using is the one for Title ID 6ADD, which is in our sample server code. If you swap for the one from AC50, you should be fine.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.