question

Elias Fares avatar image
Elias Fares asked

Integrating PlayFab with Cocos Creator,Integration with Cocos Creator

Hi,

I have been making mobile games using the Cocos2d-x Cocos Creator game engine. My background is in JavaScript and I am interested in making a real-time multiplayer mobile game like Fun Run. This would be my first time making a multiplayer game and I am trying to figure out which backend game server I should use between PlayFab and GameSparks to start my "journey" in making my first multiplayer game.

I am comparing how easy it would be to integrate PlayFab with a Cocos Creator project. Any tips or links to tutorials on making a simple "first multiplayer game" using Cocos (JavaScript) and PlayFab would be awesome.

Feel free to share why you chose PlayFab over GameSpark too!

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have been making mobile games using the Cocos2d-x Cocos Creator game engine. My background is in JavaScript and I am interested in making a real-time multiplayer mobile game like Fun Run. This would be my first time making a multiplayer game and I am trying to figure out which backend game server I should use to start my "journey" in making my first multiplayer game.

I am comparing PlayFab with GameSpark so if anyone could shed some light on why they chose PlayFab over GameSpark that would be great! And any helpful links to tutorials on making a simple "first multiplayer game" using Cocos (JavaScript) and PlayFab that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have been developing mobile games using the Cocos2d-x Cocos Creator game engine. My background is in JavaScript development and I am interested in making a real-time multiplayer mobile game like Fun Run. This would be my first time making a multiplayer game and I am trying to figure out which backend game server I should use to start my "journey" in developing my very first multiplayer game.

I am comparing PlayFab with GameSpark so if anyone could shed some light on why they chose PlayFab over GameSpark that would be great! And any helpful links to tutorials on making a simple "first multiplayer game" using Cocos (JavaScript) and PlayFab that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.