question

mostafakhodeir avatar image
mostafakhodeir asked

How to Add Custom List of Object(ID, Name, ImageID,Text) for each Player ,How to Add Custom List of object for each player

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We have a number of data systems you can use. For player data, you could potentially user UserData, UserReadOnlyData, or UserInternalData, depending on the specific requirements you have, for example. Could you describe in more detail the functionality you're attempting to enable?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mostafakhodeir avatar image mostafakhodeir commented ·

For example if i have a game with 4 players , I need each player within the game to have list of Posts "like Facebook posts" each post contains (Description,EX Point,Image(s),Video(s),Location)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mostafakhodeir commented ·

How are these posts used? Who queries for them and how often? If anyone other than the player whose posts they are can see them, how are they discovered by others? Does each player only write to their own list of posts? Are the contents of the posts only text? If not, what all can be in a post, and how large can it be?

0 Likes 0 ·
mostafakhodeir avatar image mostafakhodeir brendan commented ·

Hi,

If i have a game with 4 players, each player will make many postx , each post could contain Text,Image,Video,NumberOfLike.

Anyone else either a player in the game or another one not in the game can Like or Comment on any post

Posts are retrieved when anyone open that game and see posts from game players

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.