question

mchen0358 avatar image
mchen0358 asked

where to see list of action group

i dont know when i add action on segment when player leave the segment i got an error limit exceed max 3 action group. but i search on all my schedule and segment, i only have one action that run.

but when i use test API GetAllActionGroups i saw i have 5 action group and neither of that i has the task or anything. because i remove the schedule task or maybe edit it.(i forgot actually).

"ActionGroups": [
   {
    "Name": "Scheduled Task friday Action Group",
    "Id": "31DA2E682A68C73"
   },
   {
    "Name": "Scheduled Task resetFridayFreeMode Action Group",
    "Id": "153C923E58ECC556"
   },
   {
    "Id": "72F7CD6CA395F7BA"
   },
   {
    "Name": "Scheduled Task removeFreeModeDaily Action Group",
    "Id": "BA640F31F8D8B41B"
   },
   {
    "Id": "CCA3CDFB736F4C99"
   }
  ]

if so, how i remove them? and how to run action on each segment? i have maybe 7 segment in my title and want make each segment has action on left segment.

My game title is B46E

tasksscheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It's a bug we've since fixed where there was a corner case where you could delete a Scheduled Task but leave the actions in the data table. I've taken care of cleaning those up for your title, so you shouldn't see that anymore.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mchen0358 avatar image mchen0358 commented ·

So, btw afaik i can only have 3 segment which has action group right? just a clarification.

because i just tried earlier, and i can only make 3 segment (each has 1 action on "left segment")

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mchen0358 commented ·

Correct - you're limited to 3 actions in the free tier.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.