question

Thomas Brown avatar image
Thomas Brown asked

LoginWithIOSDeviceID failing on Unity but success on PlayFab Dashboard

It looks as though we are getting tossed into our errorCallback when calling LoginWithIOSDeviceID in Unity despite the PlayFab Dashboard showing a successful login. Whats even more peculiar is that if I toss the same call into PostMan with the exact same data using the Rest API I get a success response.

Snippet of C# code

var iosDeviceIdRequest = new LoginWithIOSDeviceIDRequest {

TitleId = PlayFabSettings.TitleId,DeviceId = userData.uuid,OS = SystemInfo.operatingSystem,DeviceModel = SystemInfo.deviceModel,CreateAccount = true};PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithIOSDeviceID(iosDeviceIdRequest, (success) => {
Debug.Log("User signed in...");if (OnSignedIn != null) { OnSignedIn(); }
successCallback(success);}, (error) => {
Debug.Log("User failed to sign in...");errorCallback(error);}
);

Thanks for any help in advance!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide the Title ID, the PlayFab ID associated with the device ID, and the output you get from stringifying the error parameter in your errorCallback logic?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thomas Brown avatar image Thomas Brown commented ·

I actually just updated playfab to the latest version and the errors resolved themselves.

Thanks for the help though!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.