question

schweizerbenjamin97 avatar image
schweizerbenjamin97 asked

Playfab Catalog Questions

Hey,

in the last few hours i´ve been working on the implementation of IAP. But a few questions still remain unanswered.

1. In the "StoreItem" class i found a Dictionary with RealCurrencyPrices but in the GameManager I can only select a single RM Currency ?

2. Is there a way to get an item price for each country? (54,99 € for germany and 59,99$ for US)

3. So if i´m setting up the IAP in Itunes or Google Play and there are different values for currencies. Can i get this values in my app?

Best regards

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, RealCurrencyPrices is specifically the way to let us know the prices for any given foreign currency price. Adding that will indeed provide you with that extra info when we're calculating prices from your receipts. RealCurrencyPrices isn't available in the Game Manager yet, but it will be in a future update.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.