question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

SubtractUserVirtualCurrency for Multiple Currencies?

Is it possible to subtract user virtual currencies of multiple types in one call?

When a player purchases a cool item, they often are required to use several of our virtual currencies at once to purchase them. It would be nice if I could subtract all of the virtual currencies in one call to the server instead of having to do them each one at a time, but I can't seem to locate a method for doing so.

We have 5 different types of user virtual currencies in-use at the moment, and if a purchase uses all five, then that's a lot of calls added on to a function that already has other calls included in it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not currently - the API in question is designed to operate on one currency. If this is a feature you'd like to see, I'd recommend posting it to our Feature Requests forum, so that others can vote on it (to help with prioritization).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.