question

pdaz avatar image
pdaz asked

Statistic reset itself

On 8/15/2017 at 12:23 AM two fields of my statistc were reset. What happend? I didn't touch it. How is it possible to return old version?

Statistic names are totaldistance and totalwins. Title Id is 1941. Admin log is empty. Though only I have access to reset it.

4.png (59.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There's nothing in the service which is able to increment a statistic version, apart from the reset setting on the statistic and the Admin API. Which statistics are they, specifically? I can have a look to see if they were reset via an Admin API call or through the Game Manager.

I'm afraid we cannot roll back to a previous version of a statistic table, however.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

Statistic names are totaldistance and totalwins. Title Id is 1941.

0 Likes 0 ·
pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

It could be a hack-attack probably. So now I see only one way. To manually set old stat for every player (at least top ones)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan pdaz commented ·

Yes, it does look like this was done via an Admin API call. That would only be possible if the person making the call had access to your Secret Key, however. I would recommend creating a new Secret Key for your title, and revoking the current one, as the implication is that someone has it who should not. I would also recommend reviewing who has access to your title in the game manager and updating their Roles to prevent access to the Secret Keys.

0 Likes 0 ·
pdaz avatar image pdaz brendan commented ·

Thanks, he problem was in Secret Key. So now I downloaded json of totalwins and I can't find json log of totaldistance. There is no link for version 0.

I'm going to make a DB with php-backend, so every player will connect and download his lost stat.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.