question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Photon + Playfab and Unity LoadScene

?ukasz Boru?
started a topic on Thu, 17 September 2015 at 5:37 AM

Hello,

I success connect two player with one photon room but i have problem when i want to load a scene with gameplay. After scene was loaded player leave the room. I rad that i need to use PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel() or disable message-sync on photon. Problem is that with PlayFabSDK i don't have class PhotonNetwork when i can do that. Do you have any solution?

Thank You!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

3 Comments
johntube said on Thu, 17 September 2015 at 12:31 PM

Hi Lukasz,

I want to help you but I can't understand the issue here.

Hamza

?ukasz Boru? said on Thu, 17 September 2015 at 2:37 PM

I'm sorry. I wrote to fast last time :)

I successfully connected two players with one photon room but I have a problem with loading a scene with gameplay. After scene is loaded, player leaves the room. I read that I need to use PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel() or disable message-sync on photon. Problem is that with PlayFabSDK I don't have class PhotonNetwork when I try to do that. Do you have any solution?

I fix that problem when i change Application.LoadLevel in Unity to Async (Application.LoadLevelAsync). PhtonNetwork.LoadLevel() and PhotonNetwork.isMessageQueueRunning is in PUN package in Unity.

Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 17 September 2015 at 7:02 PM

Hi Lukasz,

Correct - we (PlayFab) partnered with Exit Games to make the Photon Cloud available to our development community together with PlayFab, and we've integrated with them for authentication and webhooks. However, you do need to use the Photon SDK to create rooms, join them, etc.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.