question

Steve [not provided] avatar image
Steve [not provided] asked

Prize table gave out additional, unspecified, prizes

Hi,

Today I reset a leaderboard statistic to reward the prizes in the table. However, in addition to the specified prize the reset also gave out additional rewards. I believe the rewards were somehow a carry over from an old version of the prize table.

Since we can only have one prize table per statistic and since my client is always looking for one specific statistic, anytime I change the prizes I update one specific prize table with the new prizes. It appears the old data wasn't cleared correctly. Luckily, this only affected a small number of users.

The title is EFD

Thanks!

-Steve

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Looking through the data, I have a good idea of the cause. We'll get this fixed as soon as possible, but quick question - is it okay to leave the data that's causing this in place for a few hours while we review? It looks like you're not planning your next reset until next week - is that correct?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Steve [not provided] avatar image Steve [not provided] commented ·

Yup, that's correct - I'll be resetting it on Monday.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.