question

phoenixhome123 avatar image
phoenixhome123 asked

Facebook sdk issue in UnicornBattle demo project

Hi, Playfab

I was looking to backend service for my FPS multiplayer game project. I'm going to try Playfab now. I downloaded UnicornBattle demo project but I can see a Facebook error in console when I open the project.

error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Facebook.Unity.Android' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly

I already checked another person asked about this error but I couldn't find a right answer.

I'm using Unity5.6.2.

If this error is because of the Facebook SDK, do I have to use an old version of Unity, Facebook SDK?

Regards

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
phoenixhome123 avatar image
phoenixhome123 answered

I removed Facebook SDK folder and imported the latest version of Facebook SDK. The error is disappeared but I'm not sure if everythings would work well.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

That should be fine, but let us know if you see any issues. I'll open a bug for the tools team to check on the SDK version in the sample.

0 Likes 0 ·
phoenixhome123 avatar image phoenixhome123 commented ·

I'm following this guide

https://github.com/PlayFab/UnicornBattle/wiki/1-Unicorn-Battle-Backend-Guid

But when I use the UB_Uploader tool, I can see these errors. I can see all elements are uploaded successfully but there is only asset bundles error.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan phoenixhome123 commented ·

This actually has nothing to do with which SDK you're using - the error is "BillingInformationRequired" - meaning your billing info isn't set up in your title. Bear in mind that our CDN (which the Content API calls use) is not free. You can find the details on it in the Content->File Management page of the Game Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.