question

adoyon avatar image
adoyon asked

Generate 20k coupon

Hi!

I need to generate 20k coupon for various items. The interface give me only a maximum of 100 coupon. Any advice?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, the interface is designed that way to prevent any issues due to abuse. If you need a large number coupons, you can open a ticket with us in the Game Manager, if you're in any paid tier, or else post here to the forums, if you're in our free tier. Please be sure to specify the Title ID, Catalog Version, Item ID, and number needed. And please note that we will only generate (and send to you) coupons for the title in question if you are a studio administrator.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adoyon avatar image adoyon commented ·

But we may have to produce a lot of them and many short term. They are for marketing use with our partner. What turnaround can we hope for from the ticket? I mean it wont be seen as a critical issues from a dev perspective. And at what point they will stop answering my annoying request for itemization promotion... :)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan adoyon commented ·

We'll be providing a way to request bulk batches of coupons via the Game Manager in a future update, but to date, the number of times bulk batches have been needed has been quite small, so it hasn't been a priority as of yet. Our Pro tier contract includes a service level agreement of a max of 2 business days turnaround on requests.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.