question

green4you avatar image
green4you asked

Eay way to send data to other player

I want to send data to each other

is it possible make it with PalyFab free?

if so, what is the easiest way to do it?

thanks

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It really depends upon what your requirements are. If you mean a way for a player to post a "message" to another player, and the intent is that this will be a fairly limited use thing (since you have a limited number of data keys to work with), you could use Cloud Script to post them to each others' player data space.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

green4you avatar image green4you commented ·

thanks to reply

i find limitation page

https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/2404/limits

and i feel it is so many limit, and very very complex

how can i check total limitation when i'm developing omg

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan green4you commented ·

Could you clarify the question, please? What specifically are you trying to do, and what limitations are you running into? Each limit is very specific to a single piece of functionality, and so should be fairly simple to evaluate. If you're developing a complex feature that spans many limit areas, it's best to discuss the specific game play you're attempting to accomplish from a high level (the actual player experience level), so that we can help to advise on the best approach.

0 Likes 0 ·
green4you avatar image green4you brendan commented ·

I'm making 2d horizontal platform game

and they can make their map in the map editor and can uploding to data

also, they can send item data to other

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.