question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Delete on Catalog Editor

Info
started a topic on Fri, 04 September 2015 at 6:59 AM

Is possible delete catalogs from our game?

I'm triying to delete the items on the catalogs but the button does't no work.

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 04 September 2015 at 5:23 PM

@Info: There isn't a "delete catalog" button at all - I believe you're clicking on the delete button for a catalog item. The catalog is not currently designed to be delete-able, as that would cause severe issues to a live title if a mistake were made. We do have a backlog item for catalog deletion, which we'll be adding when we have our Sandbox environment available.

@jmeador: The items should indeed be delete-able from that interface - this is clearly a bug. Thanks for highlighting it, we'll get someone to look into fixing it.

Brendan

8 Comments
jmeador said on Fri, 04 September 2015 at 4:25 PM

Similarly, we're noticing that the delete item buttons don't work.

We also cannot change Primary Catalogs once they are set.

Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 04 September 2015 at 5:23 PM

@Info: There isn't a "delete catalog" button at all - I believe you're clicking on the delete button for a catalog item. The catalog is not currently designed to be delete-able, as that would cause severe issues to a live title if a mistake were made. We do have a backlog item for catalog deletion, which we'll be adding when we have our Sandbox environment available.

@jmeador: The items should indeed be delete-able from that interface - this is clearly a bug. Thanks for highlighting it, we'll get someone to look into fixing it.

Brendan

Info said on Mon, 07 September 2015 at 6:48 AM

Ok! So, with delete items from catalogs is ok :)

Thanks!

pogorockgames said on Tue, 08 September 2015 at 10:18 PM

i upload a json file to delete sth..

jmeador said on Wed, 09 September 2015 at 9:50 AM

It looks like the "Set As Primary Catalog" button is broken as well. I cannot set a primary catalog in a new project at all. (The catalog has items in it.)

Brendan Vanous said on Wed, 09 September 2015 at 10:16 AM

Thanks, Jeff - I'll get a bug opened on that. In the meantime, if you need a catalog set as default, let us know and we'll get that set for you.

Brendan

Brendan Vanous said on Sun, 13 September 2015 at 4:04 PM

Jeff, I just did some testing and it looks like the Set As Primary Catalog button works fine, at this point - I was able to change the default catalog for my test title back and forth with no issues. Let us know if you're still seeing any problems.

Brendan

jmeador said on Tue, 15 September 2015 at 8:28 AM

It's working now. Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.