question

kantagara avatar image
kantagara asked

PlayFabGoogleCloudMessaging not found

Hello,
I've been following "End to End Push Notifications with Playfab and Android" and have done every single step up until ~25 minutes. My problem is that PlayFabGoogleCloudMessaging is not recognized. I tried to close the project, open up C# project, reimported everything, but nothing worked, the PlayFabGoogleCloudMessaging is still not recognized. What should I do?

Best regards.

Push Notificationsandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

@kantagara that video is outdated. Google has changed their process and we have also changed our plugin quite a bit since that video was made.

Please refer to the new documentation on the site: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-players/push-notification-basics/push-notifications-for-android

I have made a note on the video and marked it as unlisted so it is not publicly viewable.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you let us know what version of the SDK you're using, and which version of the plugin?

1 comment
10 |1200

kantagara avatar image kantagara commented ·

I'm using the latest SDK version of the plugin (downloaded from the site) + editor extenstions and downloaded the plugin via editor extenstions

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.