question

mchen0358 avatar image
mchen0358 asked

Push Notification on other platform

How to use or setup Push Notification on other Platform, for e.g I am using Actionscript SDK platform.

I already setting up my push notification on setting menu. but i don't find any androidmanifest.xml example or Air Native Extenstion(ANE) to support the push notification.

Is it can only be provided in Unity?

Push Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, Push Notifications can be made to any iOS or Android device, regardless of the engine/SDK you use to create your game. We provide a plugin for Android titles developed in Unity directly, but that doesn't mean you can't do the same thing using other engines - it's just that you may have to write the necessary code to handle getting the device token, or managing any advanced Push features. We'll be providing other plugins in future, as well.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.