question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Statistic limits? Usage in 24 hours?

Question from a developer:

I'm using the free tier right now, and I have a question about how many statistics I can use. In the limits page it says I can use 25 statistic names, but next to it, it says "Max usage, past 24 hours: 3 statistic names". What does that mean, exactly? Can I only use 3 of them every 24 hours?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The free tier currently provides for 25 statistics/leaderboards. The limit tracking page is just letting you know how much of any particular resource you've used in the last 24 hours. So, if you're in development, you may have created stats you're no longer using, so it's an easy way to tell how much you're currently using, for purposes of determining how close you are to the limit based upon your actual usage, for when you set up your shipping title ID.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.