question

connor1177 avatar image
connor1177 asked

Unable to load UE4-PlayFab.lib

I have just integrated PlayFab into my game in UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) using Blueprints, when I go to launch the game; it says that it could not produce UE4-PlayFab.lib, which is stopping me from launching the game:

LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: Z:\ProjectX\Plugins\PlayFab\Binaries\Win64\UE4-PlayFab.lib LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Total build time: 30.68 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)

I have just added PlayFab into my UE4 project, using the blueprints; and when I go to launch my game, it errors out when it is trying to produce UE4-PlayFab.lib:

LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: Z:\ProjectX\Plugins\PlayFab\Binaries\Win64\UE4-PlayFab.lib LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Total build time: 30.68 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)

sdks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

connor1177 avatar image connor1177 commented ·

It also says: Cannot open

\PlayFab\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4\Development\PlayFab\PCH.PlayFab.h.pch.response

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The "failed to produce item" error in Unreal is a build problem. What is the version of Visual Studio you're using, and what are the details of your project configuration?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.