question

Steve [not provided] avatar image
Steve [not provided] asked

Getting StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable with no Prize Tables

I had an old prize table for one of my statistics, but I wanted a new one. I created the new prize table and got the error "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable". So I pointed my new prize table at another statistic just to clear the error, deleted my old prize table and tried pointing the new one at the original statistic but I still get the error "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable". I tried deleting the newest one to recreate but still get the error. I even deleted all my prize tables and only try to point a single, new, prize table at the specific statistic but still get the error. Any advice how to clear it?

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you give us the Title ID and the Statistics in question?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Steve [not provided] avatar image Steve [not provided] commented ·

Title ID is EFD and statistic is WeeklyTrophies

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Steve [not provided] commented ·

Thanks, I do see the issue in the data (and have corrected it). If you run into this again, can you give us the specific set of steps you took? The issue was a reference that remained for the prize table, in the statistic definition, but I'm unable to reproduce that in my own testing.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.