question

wave-bitcn avatar image
wave-bitcn asked

GetUserInventory is scuked after revoking all Inventory

After waiting about 10s, I got the result. That's too slow!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide the context on this? What was the Title ID and PlayFab ID? In my own testing, I'm not seeing that, so can you please provide specific repro steps? You can also review the API Usage Details report for your title, which provides all the info on average turnaround time for all calls to the service, so that you can see how long calls take on the backend. To date, the only cases I'm aware of where calls took that long were either long-running Cloud Script handlers, or inventory operations that added a large volume of items to an already large inventory.

8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wave-bitcn avatar image wave-bitcn commented ·

Title ID:A998

PlayFab ID:C5576EC83069AD7E

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan wave-bitcn commented ·

So, when I call GetUserInventory on that player, it returns in about 180ms, including the latency from me to AWS (see image). Can you let me know the specifics of your repro case, so that I can test it exactly as you are?

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.png (60.7 KiB)
wave-bitcn avatar image wave-bitcn brendan commented ·

I am new to playfab, I don't know how to export player's data.

I just create 8 apples, then revoke them all.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.