question

wave-bitcn avatar image
wave-bitcn asked

The relationship of Store's Segment overrides is reversed

Above picture comes from <Getting Started with PlayFab - Chapter 3>

I have another another store configuration named "fruits-VIP03" override the "fruits" too, how to do?

cap.png (25.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I'm not clear on what "reversed" means, in your question? The way store overrides work, you select in the drop-down the store that you want to return instead of the current store you are viewing for the given player segment of A/B treatment group. So if you have a segment named "VIP" which should get the "fruits-VIP03" store when the client requests the store "fruits", select that store ("fruits-VIP03") in the drop down for the segment "VIP" and click save. Those overrides are in priority order by the way, so going top-down, the first one that matches for the player will be the one used. So make sure to drag the VIP segment up to the top if it's the most important evaluation.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wave-bitcn avatar image wave-bitcn commented ·

I mean "fruits-adventurers" and "fruits-VIP03" override the "fruits" at the same time.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan wave-bitcn commented ·

So, do you mean you have two different Segments, one of which should get "fruits-VIP03", and the other should get "fruits-adventurers"? In that case, just set each segment to override to the appropriate store, and order them according to which one should have priority.

0 Likes 0 ·
wave-bitcn avatar image wave-bitcn brendan commented ·

I see, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.