question

wave-bitcn avatar image
wave-bitcn asked

How to clone a game when creating new game?

I want to debug problem based on the production data, but I can not do that in production environment.

I want to clone the production environment data for testing.

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We have a CLI tool here (https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabCLI) which can be used to copy the configuration from one Title ID to another, though complex catalog dependencies are not handled. So, for cases where you have bundles or containers which use drop tables, you'll need to first remove the drop table references from those items in the JSON before uploading, then re-upload the catalog with those drop tables re-added.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Siddhant Bidarkar avatar image
Siddhant Bidarkar answered

The CLI tool is not working for us. It get stuck at Downloading CDN files. The error shown is: "Download error: Web Client request has failed". Can someone please help?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.