question

Dylan Hunt avatar image
Dylan Hunt asked

Segments: How to view players within it?

I added a new segment based on Romania (a cheater that's been evading bans via VPN or something changing IP, we don't expect many people being in Romania). There ends up being 39 players from Romania and we suspect it's nearly all the same person.

However, when I clicked on the segment, it just edits it, which is a bit unexpected: How can I see the players in the segment?

Player Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dylan Hunt avatar image Dylan Hunt commented ·

I made a cloudscript to get player combined info and return it on this segment and ran the task. I expected to see logs in the task completion, but only saw success logs.

This is getting really difficult to find out WHO is in this segment lol, what can I do :P All I want to do is check their username and displaynames to see if any are familiar.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You can query for the players in a segment using https://api.playfab.com/documentation/server/method/GetPlayersInSegment. That API call already returns to you the player profile information, so there's no need to build it in Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.