question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Xsolla usage

Question from a developer:

I'm trying to use the StartPurchase flow with Xsolla and running into issues. Is there more info you can provide on how to manage this?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We had to update our Xsolla implementation as part of the rollout, so the tutorial has been updated from when we first put the Xsolla info into it: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-commerce/non-receipt-payment-processing.

In short, Xsolla does not work the same way the other non-receipt payment providers do, as you have to first get a payment token from us for talking to their service. The updated tutorial has all the info on this.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

carlos avatar image carlos commented ·

Hello @Brendan what is the correct webhook URL for Xsolla, I have the full flow, I get the token, I follow the purchase flow on the Xsolla UI and make the purchase, I can see the purchase on the Xsolla dashboard but nothing happens on the PlayFab side.

Hello @Brendan what is the correct webhook URL I should use with Xsolla, I think I have the flow completed, I get the token and follow the purchase process on the Xsolla UI, I can see the purchase on the Xsolla dashboard but nothing happens on the PlayFab side, I'm working on a Unity project.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan carlos commented ·

The Xsolla purchase flow is described in the tutorial linked above - have a look in the document for the section titled "Accepting Payments with Xsolla". Xsolla provides more than one payment system - you need to follow the specific steps laid out in the tutorial for compatibility with PlayFab.

0 Likes 0 ·
carlos avatar image carlos brendan commented ·

Thanks @Brendan I Followed the document without any luck, when I test the Virtual Currency purchase I get errors, I'm assuming IPN is automatically configured on the PlayFab side but maybe I'm wrong.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.