question

glen avatar image
glen asked

Using Apple Push Notifications

Are we able to use the same .pem file on multiple projects? I'm setting up our live version of our game by using a new project and when trying to upload our .pem file for push notifications to the new project I receive a very generic error "Not Found".

This same file worked for our dev version of the game. I've installed the Apple Add-on already as well. I also tried uninstalling the push notification from the dev version and then re-install and received the same "Not Found" error.

Push Notifications
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

glen avatar image glen commented ·

When trying to use Postman to do this manually I get this response:

{

"code": 400,

"status": "BadRequest",

"error": "PushServiceError",

"errorCode": 1095,

"errorMessage": "Error making request with Error Code InternalFailure and Http Status Code InternalServerError. No further error information was returned by the service."

}

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If you've removed the registration for the iOS app from the one Title ID, you should be able to use it on the other. The AWS error we're getting back, according to your test, is an internal service error on their side, which doesn't tell us much. Can you send the Title ID, Key, and Credential info to us at devrel@playfab.com.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

glen avatar image glen commented ·

I'll send that right away

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.