question

mikewakid avatar image
mikewakid asked

Confusion with Leaderboard Reset Time

From everything I have read about leaderboards and reset times, my understanding is that leaderboards are supposed to reset at 00:00 UTC with respect to the specified reset interval. However, whenever I configure my leaderboard to reset every day or week, the end time is not at 00:00 UTC of the period but rather 24 hours from the time I manually reset at for a daily interval or the same time the following week for weekly intervals. I would like my leaderboards to reset at the default times (e.g. 00:00 UTC Monday morning for weekly) regardless of when I manually reset but cannot seem to do so without waiting for the time to turn 00:00 UTC and resetting manually then.

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

They actually do reset at 00:00 UTC - what you're seeing is a bug (which we have an open work item on) in the Game Manager, where it sets the reset time to be 24 hours ahead of the current time. The leaderboard won't reset then - it'll be at 00:00 UTC, and after the first reset, the Game Manager will reflect the correct reset time.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikewakid avatar image mikewakid commented ·

Thanks for the clarification Brendan!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.