question

pieter avatar image
pieter asked

Can I view a list of players from a segment in the Game Manager

Is it possible to view a list of players from a certain Segment inside the Game Manager?
E.g. Click on the segment and have a list of players all in that segment (I understand for some segments that might be a lot...). I am not looking for a specific search filter.

Or can I only access/view the players through https://api.playfab.com/documentation/Admin/method/GetPlayersInSegment

-Pieter

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Currently, you would use the GetPlayersInSegment call to get the list of players in a segment. We may provide the ability to look up players in a segment in a future update to the Game Manager, but bear in mind that since that could be millions of players, it would work in a similar manner - returning a subset, and providing for paging through additional players.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pieter avatar image pieter commented ·

Thanks for the information!

Looking forward to the update :) In the meantime I will look into GetPlayersInSegment.

0 Likes 0 ·
george@thenuum.com avatar image george@thenuum.com commented ·

Is this feature not available yet? With church segmentation it would be ideal to see these player's id. Would like to know who they are.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.