question

psvramaraju avatar image
psvramaraju asked

Error while packaging the unreal project

I am using playfab with unreal. I am trying to package the project after building it. When I am packaging the project I am getting the following errors. Please help me in getting through this.

UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: The first include statement in source file 'D:\Yogita\city_ghost\City_08-03-2017 - Copy - Copy\city_withplayfabcode\Plugins\PlayFab\Source\PlayFab\Private\UE4ClientGameModeBase.cpp' is trying to include 'PlayFab.h' as the precompiled header, but that file could not be located in any of the module's include search paths.

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We actually have an active discussion on this here: https://community.playfab.com/questions/11713/error-with-playfabh-header-file-while-packaging-un.html. Could you please reply there with the specifics on the version of that SDK you are using?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.