question

aabramenko avatar image
aabramenko asked

How create Amazon Underground build with Playfab (Unity3d)?

"App_name won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by our device" - I have this message after connecting to Playfab on Kindle Fire (Amazone).
I read a document about "Amazone Underground" and find it these:

• Google Game Play Services -> Use Amazon GameCircle.

But I don't find the special Playfab SDK for Amazone Underground. If I delete "play-services-... . aar" from the Folder "Assets/Plugins/Android/" in my project, my app crash down after connecting to Playfab server.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
1807605288 avatar image
1807605288 answered

I'm unfamiliar with Amazon Underground. While searching it, I discovered this:
https://developer.amazon.com/underground
Which suggests that if you're only making your game now, then you're already too late to enter the program.

Our PlayFab UnitySDK does not contain any *.aar files. So, if deleting that file causes a problem, it can't be a problem related to our SDK.

The last possible option is that you're trying to use our Push Notification Plugin with unity, but our documentation is clear that Amazon devices are not supported.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.