question

adrien avatar image
adrien asked

Login/registering working but Success callback is not called

Even with test example, i can login or register new account but the success callback is not called.

My configuration :

Unity 5.6.1f1 in editor

platform : Android

playfab + playfab editor last version.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Which version of the PlayFab Unity SDK are you using? You can confirm that the service is responding with the correct data via a Postman call, but I can assure you that if the login call was successful, you're getting the right data back (as we're not seeing any issues with that in the service).

Can you post the code snippet showing how you're making the call?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adrien avatar image
adrien answered

It's seems this is limited at my current project. With an empty project and the same script its works ...

SDK 2.22.170530

public void Start() { var request = new LoginWithPlayFabRequest {Username = "kissvane2", Password = "tataragne" }; PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithPlayFab(request,OnLoginSuccess,OnLoginFailure); }

public void OnLoginSuccess(LoginResult result) { Debug.Log("Success"); Debug.Log("connected to "+result.PlayFabId+" profil"); Debug.Log(result.NewlyCreated.ToString()); }

private void OnLoginFailure(PlayFabError error) { Debug.LogWarning("Something went wrong with your connection call. :("); Debug.LogError("Here's some debug information:"); Debug.LogError(error.GenerateErrorReport()); }

1 comment
10 |1200

adrien avatar image adrien commented ·

So it's surely my fault. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.