question

maximeinfiniteintermedia avatar image
maximeinfiniteintermedia asked

PlayFab content Billing

I'm thinking about using PlayFab content manager for live Ops in-game promotions. I read from the forums that the pricing is from AWS + 10% overhead. How your users pay for this is unclear and I can't find any part of the dashboard about it. I can see the Limits page and Add-ons and the general Pricing area but nothing that exactly works to pay for this CDN cost

limitsContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In order to turn on our Content service (which is our CDN), you need to either have a credit card on file, or be signed up to a contract that provides for invoice-based billing. You can see this by going to Content->File Management in the Game Manager for your title.

However, we've updated our pricing, specifically to simplify this. The cost is now $0.10 USD per downlaoded GB - you'll also find this info on the File Management tab.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maximeinfiniteintermedia avatar image maximeinfiniteintermedia commented ·

So all I need to do is just fill in a credit card, then start using File Management. I'll then get charged 0.10$ per downloaded GB monthly. Is that correct?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan maximeinfiniteintermedia commented ·

That's correct, yes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.