question

danny-trepanier avatar image
danny-trepanier asked

Bug with my Secret key...not the same in playfab editor for Unity 3d

Hi,
I use your playfab editor for Unity 3d and my secret key for my project on

https://developer.playfab.com isn't the same...I create a new project on playfab.com, the project generate a default key. I open Unity 3d, I install the sdk and playfab editor for unity. When i'm connected, the developer secret key isn't the same :/ so now, my scripts dosen't work. What can I do ?

Thank you for your help !

Best regards,
Danny

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The secret key is not generated by the tool - it is read from the service. You choose your studio and title from the drop-downs, and it queries for the key. If you choose to enter a Title ID, you'll need to choose the override option and enter your key manually from the key tab (Settings->Secret Keys). If you've deleted a key from your keys tab, it's possible you've removed the one the tool was using, in which case I would re-select the title from the drop-down.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.