question

robert avatar image
robert asked

InternalServerError/unable to connect to database

Urgent request: No one can login to your app anymore, getting errors for each and every playfab API. TitleID: 4D83, any known troubles at the moment?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brendon Sapacz avatar image Brendon Sapacz commented ·

I'm in the same boat, 503 error as well when I try to retrieve inventory data

1 Like 1 ·
novincontact avatar image novincontact commented ·

I'm having the same problem, I've got this error:
"503 Service Unavailable"

0 Likes 0 ·
icaro avatar image icaro commented ·

I'm getting InternalServerError too.

Here's the log:

{"Level":"Error","Message":"PlayFab API request error","Data":{"api":"/Server/GetPlayerCombinedInfo","request":{"PlayFabId":"5284E88841583F3A","InfoRequestParameters":{"GetUserAccountInfo":true,"GetUserInventory":true,"GetUserVirtualCurrency":true,"GetUserData":true,"UserDataKeys":["preferences","progress"],"GetUserReadOnlyData":true,"GetCharacterInventories":false,"GetCharacterList":false,"GetTitleData":true,"GetPlayerStatistics":false}},"result":null,"apiError":{"code":503,"status":"ServiceUnavailable","error":"Temporary storage issue, please retry request","errorCode":1101,"errorMessage":"Temporary storage issue, please retry request","errorHash":"31fc708f683e6bc50745a8df3a79a2d9","errorDetails":null}}}
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, we detected the issue (an increased number of error responses) when it occurred, and tracked it down. The issue was due to a database cluster going offline. The full details are posted to our status page: http://status.playfab.com/incidents/yh50mxky29pn, but the issue has indeed been resolved.

Just so you know, we report on all incidents as soon as they are detected there, so you'll always be able to get the latest from that page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.