question

mreza mnejad avatar image
mreza mnejad asked

How can i remove Player statistic and leaderboard?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll be providing the ability to delete statistics (and so, leaderboards) from a title in a future update. For now, I would recommend using the leaderboard reset functionality to remove all player scores from a given leaderboard.

9 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mreza mnejad avatar image mreza mnejad commented ·

ty @Brendan ,

by the way,
right now i'm keep getting PlayFab usage notification for exceeding the limit of statistics, and many of this statistic is just for test...

any option for remove those test statistics?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mreza mnejad commented ·

Sorry, but until we provide the ability to delete statistics, mentioned above, it won't be possible to delete a stat entirely from a game. If you find that due to experimentation with stats you've run out, one thing you can do is simply swap to a new Title ID, so that you have a "clean slate" to work from.

0 Likes 0 ·
mreza mnejad avatar image mreza mnejad brendan commented ·

i swaped my title and i use 25 statistics for Player...
and again recieved PlayFab usage notification
is it possible,
the Player statistics limit =(character statistic + player statistics) ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Black Vein Productions avatar image Black Vein Productions commented ·

Hey @Brendan I would also appreciate help on this. Basically I am using the free version until my studio can afford full. We already used 25 statistics but really only needed one. So we can't seem to remove old stats at this point which breaks use of the stats feature for us. Our title id is 999C. We would like to remove all stats except the hackercup, shown here: https://i.gyazo.com/be4a081b03f8e9785778f77e6be92b94.png Can you guide us on how to do that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Black Vein Productions avatar image Black Vein Productions commented ·

What if the statistics we are using are not associated with a leaderboard? We want to remove some so we can stay back under our 25 stat limit for the free tier.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Black Vein Productions commented ·

That's actually not possible. All statistics are leaderboards, by definition (whether you use them that way or not). Regardless though, nothing has changed from what is stated above. It is not possible to remove statistics in our legacy stat/leaderboard system. We will be providing an improved stat/leaderboard system in the near future which will allow for deletion of statistics. We will be posting to the blog page as soon as it is available.

0 Likes 0 ·
Wu avatar image Wu brendan commented ·

Well i think you know many users need the possibility to erase stats since 2017... Cqn you communicate a date zhen the feature will be available because my game will be released this summer and I can't afford tim to wait this feature. I really dont want to move to concurrency, but if there is no choices, i will do...

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.