question

yabatatagames avatar image
yabatatagames asked

Player's statistic is not saved

Since yesterday the player's statistic is not saved any more. I'm not sure if it is because i retested one of the stattistic or after your update.

Player DataLeaderboards and Statistics
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yabatatagames avatar image yabatatagames commented ·

so i found that the problem is with the versions of the statistic. after i reset the statistic the version change to 1. is it possible to return to version 0 manually? otherwise i'll to release new version of my product.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I see - so you were explicitly writing to only statistic version 0? Once you reset a statistic, you cannot go back to an old version - it has been archived, at that point. So the best thing to do is to not specify a version if you always want to be writing to the current statistic.

The version parameter is there for cases where you have a resetting statistic where a player might legitimately be trying to write to the version that has just been reset - there is a very brief window in which that would still be valid, after the new statistic version has become the active one, but before the old version has completed any prize table actions and archiving.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.