question

developerjazzhaq avatar image
developerjazzhaq asked

Error login after update.

Hi Brenden,

After updating Playfab folder from Plafab extensions, i am getting following errors while login in.

Unhandled error in PlayFabWWW: Ionic.Zlib.ZlibException: Bad GZIP header. at Ionic.Zlib.ZlibBaseStream._ReadAndValidateGzipHeader () [0x00061] in /Users/IzzI/Documents/Unity/THO 2017 May 23/Assets/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Ionic.Zlib/ZlibBaseStream.cs:388 at Ionic.Zlib.ZlibBaseStream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x0004f] in /Users/IzzI/Documents/Unity/THO 2017 May 23/Assets/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Ionic.Zlib/ZlibBaseStream.cs:436 at Ionic.Zlib.GZipStream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00020] in /Users/IzzI/Documents/Unity/THO 2017 May 23/Assets/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Ionic.Zlib/GZipStream.cs:776 at PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabWww+<Post>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x000f2] in /Users/IzzI/Documents/Unity/THO 2017 May 23/Assets/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabWWW.cs:171

Please check into this and lemme know what should I do to resolve this ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We actually had a full discussion of this here: https://community.playfab.com/questions/6141/serviceunavailable-when-trying-to-login-on-device.html?childToView=6641#comment-6641. In short, please turn off the Compress API Data setting if you run into this using Unity.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developerjazzhaq avatar image developerjazzhaq commented ·

Hi Brenden,

While trying to build android app, I am getting this error after update:-

Assets/PlayFabExamples/PushNotifications/Scripts/ScreenOutput.cs(147,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `SimpleJson' does not exist in the namespace `PlayFab'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

This is the line throwing the error:-

Dictionary<string, string> parsed = PlayFab.SimpleJson.DeserializeObject<Dictionary<string, string>>(message);

Please let me know how to resolve this.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan developerjazzhaq commented ·

We updated our SDK a ways back (https://api.playfab.com/releaseNotes#170130) to resolve a conflict with the globally namespaced SimpleJson that Unity3D has. There's a guide for using the SDK here that details how to use our JSON serializer/deserializer (check out section 4): https://github.com/PlayFab/UnitySDK/blob/master/UPGRADE.md

0 Likes 0 ·
kendrickvillaruel avatar image kendrickvillaruel commented ·

hi @Brenden, how do i turn off the

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan kendrickvillaruel commented ·

@kendrickvillaruel: Your question seems to have been cut off - what is it you want to turn off?

0 Likes 0 ·
kendrickvillaruel avatar image kendrickvillaruel brendan commented ·

sorry! i was asking where is the Compress API Data located. but i just found it earlier :) posting here for others to see

On Unity > PlayFab > SharedSettings

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.